Shipping & Return Policy:
Orders will be shipped within 1-3 business day of placing your order using a major shipping carrier. You will receive confirmation of shipment and a tracking number in an e-mail. Please note, for certain countries, customs charges will apply as per the duty structure of the country you reside in. Customs Duty will be at actuals, and you will need to pay the Customs Duty at the time you accept the order in your "ship to" country. Malabar Baby ships from studios based in Hong Kong, India and the USA. For any specific tax or duty queries, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
USA and U.S.V.I: Please allow 7 to 14 business days for the courier to be delivered.
Europe and Asia: Please allow 7 to 14 business days for the courier to be delivered.
Hong Kong: 1-3 days delivery
India: Please allow 5-10 business days for the courier to be delivered. While we warehouse in India, we run out of stock quickly! Pls msg us if you have a specific question.
At Malabar Baby we take great pride in the quality of our products and customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our products, you can return them (non sale items only) within 14 days of shipment. All products must be in original packaging, not used and in salable conditions. Provided these conditions are met, we will refund the full amount (not including shipping and handling charges, duties and taxes if applicable) back to your account in 10 to 20 working days. Gift cards are not returnable items.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or items (where a coupon code was used) cannot be refunded.
Handmade Items Are Final Sale
Given the handmade nature of our products and the time it takes to craft each piece- Returns are not accepted.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and will exchange them for the same item. Please contact us with a photo and your order number if you need a replacement for a defective or damaged product.
All items sold in pop-up shops or exhibitions are not refundable.
If you received an item that was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your item returned. Once the returned item is received, we will provide you with gift credit.
To complete a return: To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and will provide you with instructions prior to sending items back. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition, is returned beyond 14 days after delivery, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error is non-returnable.
The shipping cost of a returned item is at your expense. We highly recommend that you use a method that allows you to track the package, as we are not responsible for items lost in transit. As soon as we receive the item and confirm that it is in its original condition, we will refund the credit card used to purchase the item. Please note, it takes an average of 2-4 business days to refund a credit card.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your return (Include your order number and note the items you are returning and the reason for return).
- Once you receive a confirmation from Malabar Baby regarding your return, please mail it to our office address listed below.
- Along with your returned item, please include the following information: name, address, phone number, the word “refund” and your original order number.
- Securely package your return making sure is in original packaging, not used and in salable conditions. Do not forget to include the packing slip.
- Send back to us via a traceable method using your preferred shipping company. Customer is responsible for shipping fees associated with a return. Malabar Baby is not responsible for shipping fees or lost return.
- Mail return to:
Malabar Baby- Returns
72 Nathan Road
Cheong Hing Building, Penthouse
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon- Hong Kong