If you are looking for customized gifts, corporate gift hampers or have a question on an order, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com We will get back to you within 12-14 hours.
1.What raw materials and techniques are used to create Malabar Baby products?
At Malabar Baby, we take great pride in our diverse range of baby and lifestyle products designed with the whole family in mind. Our dedicated focus is on the artistry of hand block-printing and responsible production in small, carefully crafted batches. We firmly believe that our pieces are not one-size-fits-all, as we value the use of different fabrics, customization, and the time invested in creating each item. If a particular print is currently unavailable, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are committed to going the extra mile to accommodate your needs and strive to create a unique piece just for you!
- GOTS Organic Cotton: All sleep sack and knit PJ sets are GOTS certified
- Pesticide Free Natural Indian Cotton: Artisan made products (Cotton Quilts, Dohars, Dining Collection, Dresses and Shirts) are hand block-printed on pesticide free natural Indian cotton voile
- Organic Muslin + Chemical Free Dyes: Our Organic cotton muslin range is commonly known for its breathability, extra open weave and chemical free dyes. While these products are not GOTS certified they are indeed created in small batches and derived from water coloring hand sketches.
- All products at Malabar Baby are vigorously tested by International Testing Bureaus, Intertek and/or SGS. If you'd like to learn more about our sustainability efforts please visit here for more information.
2. Is your website secure?
Yes, the Malabar Baby website is a secure shopping environment where information is
safeguarded if you are a registered user. For non-registered users, your information is not held beyond the shipping of the order.
3. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover payments. For India, we currently do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) but, will be launching this service soon. Stay tuned…
5. Does Malabar Baby charge sales tax?
We charge sales tax in the following (USA) States: New York, California, Nevada, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida and Texas. For India 6% tax will be added. For Hong Kong, the price reflected online includes sales tax.
6. How can I track my order once it has shipped?
As soon as we ship your order, we send you an email with all of your tracking information.
7. The item I want is sold out. How will I know when it is back in stock?
Sign up for our newsletter to be among the first to know when out-of- stock items are available again on malabarbaby.com. Simply click “subscribe” at the bottom of the page and enter your email address. Also, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can stay in touch, directly.
8. What happens if an item ordered is out of stock/you are unable to fulfill my order?
Our team will get in touch with you and a refund will be processed ASAP. For pre-paid orders the refund will be processed directly into your debit/credit card or online account that was used to make the payment. It usually takes 1 to 3 weeks from when the refund request was created for the amount to reflect in your account.
9. What is the advantage of creating an account when checking out?
When you create an account, your information is kept securely on file, speeding up the checkout process for future orders.
10. How do I wash the products?
Most of our products are machine washable on a gentle cycle and can be tumble dried on low. We recommend you hang dry all of our quilts AND play mats since they have cotton batting and should be dried naturally. Please refer to wash care tags on your products for specific care instructions and when in doubt, dry clean.
11. Are your products pre-shrunk?
All of our muslin and bamboo products are pre-washed and will not shrink much with the use of the dryer. As for all our handcrafted, made in India products, slight shrinkage is natural by 5% if high heat is used on the product. We strongly advise that our made in India products are hung dry and when necessary put in the dryer on a basic air cycle setting (with little to no heat).
13. Will the color/prints fade when washed?
We recommend avoiding the use of powerful detergents or bleaching agents to retain the original color and print quality of our products.
14. Do we ship Malabar Baby around the world?
Yes, we ship across the globe daily. If you do not see a shipping price reflected online please email us: email@example.com and we will personally assist.
15. Does Malabar Baby work on bespoke corporate gifting projects?
Yes, we work with banks, law firms, hospitals and hotels on bespoke gift packages. Contact us to learn more.